We LOVE visiting Pike Place Market! The food, coffee, views, flowers, and even the unique mix of smells make it such a special place in Seattle. Watch our vlog as we eat our favorite foods at Pike Place Market, drink some coffee, check out some sights, and watch fish being thrown!
If you want to plan your own Pike Place Market + Seattle adventure, check out our 3 Days in Seattle Guide!
- Piroshky Piroshky: Most people (including us before we filmed this) call it “pi-rosh-kee,” but we read on their site it is called “pi-rawsh-kee” and now we are very confused haha. Regardless of the pronunciation, it’s amazing! We recommend the beef and cheese piroshky, but hear the salmon is amazing too!
- Daily Dozen Doughnut: Hot and fresh mini doughnuts! Doesn’t get much better than that 🙂 Warning: CASH ONLY!
- Ellenos Greek Yogurt: The Marionberry Pie is amazing!
- Beecher’s Handmade Cheese: Get the mac & cheese and enjoy it while you watch them make cheese. Super cool!
- Pike Place Chowder: Adam says the New England Clam Chowder (which is award winning on the East Coast) was his favorite, but you can get a sampler and try multiple. If you choose one flavor, make sure to get the bread bowl!
- Storyville Coffee: Skip the Original Starbucks for a drink and go here instead! It has great views of the market and also delicious coffee.
- Rachel’s Ginger Beer: Why hadn’t we tried this sooner?! We have only had the blood orange, but it’s an amazing fruit, soda type drink. It’s alcohol free, but they have cocktail options and some ice cream options too.
- Original Starbucks: It’s actually not the original, but it is the oldest now! It’s fun for a photo opp, but head to Storyville instead. 🙂
- Gum Wall: Super gross, but it’s a must see!
- Pike Place Fish Market: You cannot leave the market without seeing a flying fish!
Heading to Pike Place Market?
Pin this blog + vlog to plan your delicious adventure!
I feel so fortunate to have sampled all the food you talked about…SO YUMMY!!! Pike Market is so incredibly cool to visit! I’m so happy that I have had several opportunities to go there during your time in Seattle. I hope to be able to go back one day!
It’s the best! I am so glad you loved it too and were able to go! 😀
We just visited Pike Place and tried a number of your recommendations. All the suggestions were on point! Thank you so much for sharing.
I’m heading to Leavenworth soon – any recommendations?
Ah yay! So happy to hear that Katie! We hope you enjoyed a little extra for us 😉 We have a few suggestions on this guide: https://adventuresofaplusk.com/6-seattle-day-trips/. We would highly recommend going for a hike in the Enchantments (Colchuck Lake is gorgeous, but super busy lately) and grabbing a bratwurst from Munchen Haus, coffee from Argonaut, and walking around town!
We definitely will! 🙂 Thanks so much!